- May 8, 2015 Photo of the Week: Kitsilano Sunset
- May 5, 2015 April 2015 in the Vancouver Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- April 28, 2015 Photo of the Week: Coal Harbour Tulips
- April 24, 2015 The Vancouver Special Report of 1981
- More News
- June 14, 2015 Sebastian, I appreciate the comment and glad you like my work! I have just received the front cover of WESTERN … Adam Becker
- March 30, 2015 You bet, Jamie. Happy to have your work on my site...and thanks for allowing us to enjoy it, too. sebastian
- March 30, 2015 Hi Sebastian, Just wanted to say thanks for featuring my photo on your blog! It's an honor and great opportunity to … Jamie Sin
Category Archives: Downtown
Technology proves to be more and more amazing. This week, I’m featuring an incredible photo of Stanley Park and the North Shore – taken with an iPhone. Yes, an iPhone. This great short was captured by flickr photographer Sherwood411.Check out … Continue reading
This shot was captured on a sunny spring day at English Bay, by Vancouver Photographer Asher Isbrucker. I love the lighting in this beautiful picture.
Spring has sprung, and this city has no shortage of ways to celebrate. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan your weekends in April. LOOK. The Capture Photography Festival is an annual celebration of photography and lens-based … Continue reading
This stunning shot of Vancouver, taken from False Creek, is the work of flickr photographer Jamjam. Check out more of their work here.
67% of Canadians say they personally know a woman who has experienced abuse and one in three teenagers have reported dating violence. Every night in Canada more than 3,000 women and their 2,500 children stay in a shelter to escape … Continue reading
With all the beautiful weather we’ve been having – it’s been seeming more and more like spring. The evidence is in the beautiful Cherry Blossoms, which are blooming all around the city. This great shot was captured by flickr photographer … Continue reading
Vancouver Photographer Steve Chou has captured an interesting perspective in this shot. This photo is taken inside of a sculpture completed as part of the 2014 Vancouver Biennale Art Exhibition by American Jonathan Borofsky. To experience the art yourself, check out the … Continue reading
“221A is a non-profit artist-run centre that presents exhibitions, talks, publications and special projects that explore the role of design in the shaping of contemporary societies.” Confession time: I had never heard of 221A, an organization founded in 2005, and … Continue reading
With all the recent cold, crisp, mornings we’ve been having, the clear skies are making for beautiful winter images. This was captured by flickr user forester401 – check out more of his work here!