- May 8, 2015 Photo of the Week: Kitsilano Sunset
- May 5, 2015 April 2015 in the Vancouver Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- April 28, 2015 Photo of the Week: Coal Harbour Tulips
- April 24, 2015 The Vancouver Special Report of 1981
- More News
- June 14, 2015 Sebastian, I appreciate the comment and glad you like my work! I have just received the front cover of WESTERN … Adam Becker
- March 30, 2015 You bet, Jamie. Happy to have your work on my site...and thanks for allowing us to enjoy it, too. sebastian
- March 30, 2015 Hi Sebastian, Just wanted to say thanks for featuring my photo on your blog! It's an honor and great opportunity to … Jamie Sin
Category Archives: Vancouver
With spring in full swing, and summer nearly upon us, beach days are in full swing. And those cloudless skies can create some pretty stunning sunsets. Here’s a beautiful shot captured by Vancouver photographer Michael Whyte. Check out more of … Continue reading
The spring markets continued strong this month. Low inventory levels are driving prices up, and bidding wars are common. “The supply of homes for sale today in the region is not meeting the demand we’re seeing from home buyers. … Continue reading
I’ve spent a lot of time talking about the history of the Vancouver Special. There’s an article on the evolution of the special here, and a whole section of my website devoted to the history of the special, here. Today, … Continue reading
Technology proves to be more and more amazing. This week, I’m featuring an incredible photo of Stanley Park and the North Shore – taken with an iPhone. Yes, an iPhone. This great short was captured by flickr photographer Sherwood411.Check out … Continue reading
This unique image was captured by Vancouver Photographer Kevin Krebs. The Olympic Village is a beautiful place to go walking, and an even more beautiful place to live! Check out more of Krebs’ work here.
Mount Pleasant has no shortage of places to grab a good coffee and a nice croissant. Coco et Olive, at Main and 21st Avenue is no exception. What appears at first as a little hole-in-the-wall is in fact a delightful … Continue reading
This shot was captured on a sunny spring day at English Bay, by Vancouver Photographer Asher Isbrucker. I love the lighting in this beautiful picture.
Spring has sprung, and this city has no shortage of ways to celebrate. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan your weekends in April. LOOK. The Capture Photography Festival is an annual celebration of photography and lens-based … Continue reading
With the warmer weather, we can take the time to be outdoors. This fantastic shot was captured by photographer Christopher Cho after a day of hiking on the North Shore.
This dramatic shot was captured by Vancouver photographer Ted McGrath. It features Mt. Baker and all of East Vancouver, early one January morning.